At Kingston United Methodist Church, we ask that our members support the church with their prayers, their presence, their gifts, their service, and their witness. One of the ways that a local church remains sustainable is through the generous support of its friends and family. If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation to Kingston United Methodist Church, there are several ways for you to do it:
- PAYPAL: You can make a donation anytime through our website using our secure Paypal page. Simply click the donate button below. This is a fast and easy way for your to make a donation to the church. (Please note: $2.50 will be deducted from your online donation as a fee for this service, so please adjust your donation accordingly.)
- ONE-TIME OR RECURRING ONLINE DONATION: You can now pay your pledge online by either direct debit or credit card through PaySimple. Click here to set up your secure account and begin your payments. (Note: PaySimple works best on a desktop platform.)
- IN PERSON: During Sunday worship, you can place cash or check in the offering plate. Checks should be made payable to “Kingston UMC.”
- BY MAIL: You can mail a check to Kingston UMC, PO Box 291, Kingston, NJ 08528.
- PLANNED GIVING: You can remember Kingston UMC in your will and estate planning. Please contact our church administrator ([email protected]) to schedule a time to speak with our church treasurer about your planned giving.
Please feel free to contact our co-pastors, Jess ([email protected]) or Werner ([email protected]) or our church administrator ([email protected]) with any questions regarding your financial contributions to Kingston UMC. Thank you!